Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Abbott Established Pharmaceutical Division is looking for a Product Manager based in Kuwait reporting to the Marketing Director for Gulf & Emerging Markets.
The Product Manager will be a key contributor in determining the product development and investment strategy across the rapidly growing Established Pharmaceutical business. This role will be responsible for ensuring that the business maintains the right cadence of innovation and launches to maintain our impressive growth trajectory. The incumbent in this position will be regarded as a deep expert related to assigned product(s)/product lines with broad knowledge of related fields.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Coordinate and monitor the implementation of marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion and ensure their execution.
· Develop & execute digital marketing road map & initiatives
· Develop, when applicable, implement and update product training to sales force on an ongoing basis.
· Coordinate introduction and launch of new products i.e. product design, costs, registration, trademarks, clinical programs, market research, P&L, material management, and affiliate training.
· Forecast product requirements, identify potential supply issues, and develop contingency plans.
· Participate in planning sales promotion and advertising in support of existing products and support the marketing manager in determining market strategies and sales tactics to achieve product objectives.
· Ensure all business activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards. Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products.
· Contribute to the achievement of margin and market share annual goals.
· Monitor competitors’ promo, pricing, product positioning and marketing moves by product / business segment as well as their product line performance and institute corrective action as needed.
· Coordinate SFE (Sales Force Effectiveness) activities and consolidate regions’ data.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOU’LL BRING :
· Business/Medical Degree or Marketing qualification – essential.
· Minimum of 4 years Sales / Marketing experience within the Pharma industry with at least 2 years of experience in the Marketing managing Kuwait market.
· Experience with initiating digital marketing activities/campaigns.
· Strong sales / marketing track record.
· Fluent English (proficient in verbal and written communication).
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Good knowledge of computer-based programs including of Excel and Power Point.
· Must be driven, a team player and possess strong business acumen and interpersonal skills.
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-/, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews .
Kuwait > Al Sanabile Tower : Al Sanabile Tower
Yes, 20 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: