1. Project Proposal leadership, Responsible for design and performance elements of the proposal and product identification to support engineering sales pursuits. Motivates and leads internal and/or external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
2. Small Project execution, control Manages the project team allocated to the project, defining, with key stakeholders, the scope of work, cost/budget, resources required, time schedule and detailed work allocation. Monitors and controls project cost and financials.
3. Projects, processes and tools Ensures project follows sound methodology and execution practices in accordance with standard ABB internal directives and procedures. Ensures projects follow external standards etc. that influence activities and targets.
4. Manage uncertainties and risks Identifies, contains and reduces risk. Ensures appropriate handling of change requests. Ensures transparency around unforeseen results/events and identified risks and makes sure that they are properly prioritized, managed and communicated.
5. Collaboration Uses own technical domain knowledge to provide technical support to colleagues or other functional teams.
6. Value management Ensures understanding of customer value. Takes into consideration requirements and demands coming from customers and from different ABB functions (sales, supply, production, etc.). Acts to ensure customer satisfaction and expectations.
7. Stakeholder relations Serves as the key contact for the project stakeholders. Effectively communicates appropriate information to stakeholders in a timely manner and to achieve desired understanding and support.
8. Networking Manages relationships with stakeholders, internal functions, other R&D teams in Technology Centre and/or Corporate Research Centers and external relevant parties (e.g. customers).
Milton Keynes,Buckinghamshire,United Kingdom
Design and Engineering
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 132,000 employees www.abb.com