508 Kings Road Gallery is a contemporary visual art gallery. We work with established and emerging artists from London and abroad. Our services range from sourcing art for private and corporate clients, leasing artwork for properties and offering a venue for hire to other creative enterprises.
You will be working in a small, young and enthusiastic team. It is a very good learning experience for anyone starting out, as you will get into the real stuff from day one and there is an opportunity to progress.
You can find out more about us here: www.508kingsroad.com
Duration: Preferably long-term, but we will consider shorter placements as well.
- Networking with potential clients/ buyers.
- Maintenance and development of relationships with journalists and other media.
- Writing press releases and achieving print and digital coverage for the gallery and its exhibitions.
- Building and expanding the gallery’s network via regular communication.
- Potential curation opportunities, as well as project management and event organisation.
Application deadline: Thursday December 14th, 12pm
- Excellent networking skills, ability to connect with the clients and confidence speaking with a wide variety of people.
- Interest and ability to speak about visual art.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good understanding of PR, in particular media relations.
- New innovative ways of thinking and ideas to better the company.
- Self-motivation and willingness to reach out to journalists, potential partners and collaborators, as well as artists.