Description du poste
3M is seeking a Technical Aide for the Safety & Graphics Business Laboratory located in Maplewood, MN. Here, you go.
This particular position is a temporary, part-time assignment with 3M's Technical Aide Program. As a Technical Aide located in Maplewood, MN, you will be assisting the 3M technical staff in the performance of their job responsibilities. It is a great way to get relevant work experience that complements your education.
This technical aide position will assist researchers to support commercialization of new and innovative solutions related to the safety and graphic products in support of the Safety & Graphics Business Laboratory (SGBL).
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Assist researchers in preparation of samples, testing of samples, inputting, analyzing, and summarizing results
· Prepare materials for laboratory use and field applications
· Assist in the development of test methods and procedures, from design to documentation to data analysis
· Maintain detailed record of experiments and observations
This position part-time, temporary and is limited to working 899 hours per service credit year.
Basic Qualifications :
· Completed at least one (1) semester of a post high school degree program from an accredited college or university
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s level degree program at an accredited university with a declared major in a science and engineering field or a related discipline
· Current overall cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
· Experience with the Microsoft suite of computer programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and database tools, development and manipulation
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Self-motivated and results-oriented
Location: Maplewood, MN
Relocation: Is not authorized