Description du poste
3M is seeking a Technical Services Analyst for the Health Information Systems Division located in Murray UT or Silver Spring, MD. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
Most Recent great-news / Awards: 3M received recognition as being A Most Ethical Company! Promoting Ethical Business standards and practices internally, enabling managers and employees to make good choices, and shaping future industry standards by introducing tomorrow's best practices today. Honorees have historically out-performed others financially, demonstrating the connection between good ethical practices and performances that’s valued. To View this recognition, please visit: http://bit.ly/EthisphereWorldsMostEthicalCompanyAward
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government, or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Take inbound technical customer support calls for the 3M HIS software solutions, which involves multiple client phone conversations to fully understand and resolve issues
· Identifies and resolves customer software problems, software failures, and complex problems which require independent action to correct and/or prevent
· Troubleshoot assigned 3M Software applications as well as interfaces (HL7, XML, etc.,) as well as Windows operating systems, network, and Citrix
· Represent 3M HIS in communications with external customers and 3M departments
· Assume responsibility for handling varied customer issues, inquiries, and problems with regard to 3M HIS software
· Exercise discretion and independent judgment when dealing with software concerns/problems
· Build credibility and trust with 3M HIS customers and department by providing solutions to software issues, inquiries and problems
· Analyze and recommend alternative solutions to meet customer needs
· Identify areas of opportunity to improve communications and efficiency of operation to improve customer satisfaction. Support the team process and participate on cross-functional and Six Sigma teams
· Required to provide after-hours on-call support as necessary
· Train existing staff on pertinent issues relating to OS, Citrix, Networking, etc. where necessary
· Possess a post-secondary technical degree, diploma, or certificate (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
· Minimum of two (2) years of computer systems technical experience in a private, public, government, or military environment
· Minimum of one (1) or more years of experience with IIS, Windows Server OS, Windows 7, Citrix/TS, VM
· Knowledge in basic database concepts including the ability to construct simple queries
· Knowledge and experience with interfaces, including XML, HL7, JSON, etc.
· Understanding of health care industry
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills
· Active listening and oral/phone skills
· 3M HIS product knowledge
· Must be able to work independently as well as part of team
· Technical Certifications
· Minimum of two (2) years of technical customer support or help desk experience
· Minimum of one or more (1+) years of SQL database experience
· Minimum of one or more (1+) years of LINUX/UNIX OS experience
· Experience with troubleshooting hardware
· Able to write and implement SQL Scripts
Location: Murray, UT or Silver Spring, MD
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world. Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems atwww.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or
Here, you go! For information about a career at 3M go directly towww.3m.com/careers .
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative and leadership are valued. Where you’ll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.