Description de l'offre
Description du poste
3M is seeking an Interface Implementation Analyst for the Health Information Systems Division located in any 3M HIS office location or remote. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
3M Health Information Systems (HIS) is the world leader for innovating the language of health and delivers comprehensive software and consulting services. Working at 3M Health Information Systems you will be helping with today’s challenges, while preparing for tomorrow’s. Transforming health care from a system that treats disease, to a system that improves health and wellness begins with accurate health information and payment. From improving efficiency of medical records coding, to outlining success in value-based care and health care analytics. All while working with the best and the brightest to advance more than your own career, you are working to advance the entire world.
Job Summary :
The person hired for the position of Interface Implementation Analyst will serve as the primary contact point to clients in the implementation process for Intersystems Healthshare configuration, testing and technical issues.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Perform implementation and configuration of the Intersystems Healthshare interface engine deployed to interface with 3M 's 360e Computer Assisted Coding application
· Perform problem isolation/analysis and troubleshooting processes to insure accurate solutions to client issues
· Accurately track and document issues encountered and process steps within a project
· Work with internal resources for issues requiring escalation to provide timely resolution of technical issues encountered during the implementation and support of the Intersystems Healthshare Integration engine
· Ensure that 3M Project Management and Implementation Management is informed of any barriers that may result in dissatisfied clients and/or may impact a successful and timely implementation
· Actively participates in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards, complies with corporate policies and procedures, and acts in a manner consistent with 3M’s values and ethical standards
· Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited institution OR a High School Diploma/GED or higher from an accredited institution and a minimum of seven (7) combined years of experience working with Intersystems Healthshare and/or HL7 interfaces in lieu of a Bachelor's degree education requirement
· Minimum of five (5) combined years of prior experience working with Intersystems Healthshare and/or HL7 interfaces in a private, public, government or military environment
· Excellent verbal, written, analytical, communications, problem-solving, organizational and time management skills
· Must be capable of maintaining superior customer relations in a fast-paced environment
· Must consistently maintain a high degree of positive motivation and display independent ownership of assigned responsibilities without the need for close supervision
· Must have the ability to assertively plan, organize, and follow up while managing multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
· Must have experience in implementation and training for HL7 interface related products and processes
· Working knowledge of SQL, Windows and network environments
Location: 3M HIS office locations or Remote
Travel: May include up to 15% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative and leadership are valued. Where you’ll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.
3M Ethic’s .
Most Recent great-news / Awards: 3M received recognition as being A Most Ethical Company! Promoting Ethical Business standards and practices internally, enabling managers and employees to make good choices, and shaping future industry standards by introducing tomorrow's best practices today. Honorees have historically out-performed others financially, demonstrating the connection between good ethical practices and performances that’s valued. To View this recognition, please visit: http://bit.ly/EthisphereWorldsMostEthicalCompanyAward