Description du poste
3M is seeking an Implementation Consultant for the Health Information Systems located in Albany, NY. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
3M Health Information Systems (HIS) is the world leader for innovating the language of health and delivers comprehensive software and consulting services. Working at 3M Health Information Systems you will be helping with today’s challenges while preparing for tomorrow’s. Transforming health care from a system that treats disease, to a system that improves health and wellness begins with accurate health information and payment. From improving the efficiency of medical records coding to outlining success in value-based care and healthcare analytics. All while working with the best and the brightest to advance more than your own career, you are working to advance the entire world.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
We work with government agencies, insurance companies, health care systems, health care providers, and internal groups to intake healthcare data and process it for other 3M HIS business units to consume into products and analytics, so that we can deliver software solutions that directly impact the future of health spending and patient care.
· The person in the Implementation Consultant role will work within a cross-functional team to onboard, load, process, QA & deliver data to both our internal teams and external clients.
· This role is a key individual participating in data intake discussions with the external Client and assisting with data requirements, mapping, test requirements and data integrity review results. This individual will work with clients, product development, consulting, and quality assurance teams to identify issues and create processes to enhance the data onboarding and processing cycle.
· Key individual working with both new clients in onboarding their data, including data intake and specifications, and existing clients in terms of their monthly data refresh cycle.
· Works in a highly-matrix organization and coordinates data issue triage and resolution across the internal client and operational teams along with the external client
· Assists with peer code reviews and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
· Defines business rules for automated processes to validate and translate data into our data warehouses
· Performs quality assurance procedures, including using SQL queries to investigate data questions.
· Oversees data onboarding and data refresh activities, including:
· Participates with data intake discussions with external client, including reviewing our data specification
· Performs data mapping activities
· Performs data quality reviews both internally and with the client submitter
· Ensures proper decision / business rule documentation is in place and updated as changes are signed off and at times, this person will need to convert requirements into to technical documentation
· Ensures data defect thresholds are set and when needed, new data QA tests are written
· Possess a Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited university (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
· Minimum of two (2) combined years of experience in data analytics and/or data mapping and data exchange in a private, public, government or military environment
· Minimum of one (1) year of client facing experience
· Healthcare experience and working with a team of developers
· Preferred one (1 ) year of client facing experience within the health care data industry
· Strong time management skills as well as the initiative to resolve problems by communicating promptly and driving project forward
· Strong interpersonal skills and judgment to interact effectively with a broad spectrum of people, both individually and in groups
· Proven ability to maintain superior customer and employee relations in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent communications skills (written & verbal)
· Experience with quality assurance fundamentals is given strong preference
· MS SQL or another relational database experience
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Location: Albany, NY
Travel Requirements: 10% of domestic trave l
Relocation: Not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative, and leadership are valued. Where you’ll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies, and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence