For the full job listing on our website, go to: https://10x.travel/start/sales-engineer-job/
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your experience to contribute to the success of a fast-growing and exciting business – a business that’s been designed specifically to bring together highly-talented people regardless of their physical location?
We’re 10x Travel, and we’re looking for a self-motivated, resourceful and experienced part-time sales engineer to join our brilliant distributed team. If that’s you… we should talk.
What Will I Be Doing?
At the moment we’re looking for a part-time sales engineer to support our team in our email outreach campaigns, with a view to signing new customers. In particular you will be:
- Communicating with our lead generation supplier, who provide basic research of new prospects
- Cleaning up raw data CSV files from them, importing them into Google Sheets and doing additional research of these leads
- Preparing and sending email outreach campaigns with PersistIQ
- Communicating with engaged prospects by email to schedule sales demos with our sales team
- Contributing to our SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) with the things you do and learn on the job
- Collaborating with our team, as part of our team, via Slack
What Are The Perks?
- Work from anywhere on the planet. Want to work from the beach in Rio or from a cabin in the Swiss Alps? Fine with us (just make sure you save us a guest room)
- Flexible schedule. Morning person or night owl? As long as you’re crushing it (and checking in on a daily basis on Slack / attending the occasional team meeting on Skype) you’re free to work the hours you like
- Awesome coworkers from all over the world. Right now our team is located across the UK, USA and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Build a legacy. Build (or boost) your sales and marketing track record at rapidly-growing company, with huge opportunities to develop your role as you see fit
- Help sell a product that really helps small and medium businesses in a truly exciting industry: travel
How Do I Apply?
First, read the full job listing on our website, go to: https://10x.travel/start/sales-engineer-job/
You'll find a link to the application form on that page.