10-2005 - 10-2007
Hotels - Restaurants• Directly responsible for all housekeeping employees.
• Weekly staff scheduling in accordance with occupancy/business forecasts budgeting.
• Leading/conducting the Daily Quality Meeting.
• Handling all guest complaints that came through the corporate office (Fairmont Corporation Guest Assistance) and those received directly from the Savoy Hotel front office.
• Managing the daily rooms’ inventory and sellout efficiency.
• Coaching and Counselling all housekeeping staff ensuring that their work and conduct is in compliance with the Fairmont group’s brand standards.
• Direct management of the Turn-down staff.
• The Public and Heart of the House areas’ Quality Assurance Audit and cyclical cleaning reports.
• Daily distribution of staffing to cover all the public areas’ cleaning schedules.
• Daily and nightly written inspection reports for all Public and exterior areas.
• Overseeing the Linen/Laundry department.
• Direct supervision of the guest valet operation to ensure high standards