Electronics Technician (Assembly
03-2014 - 01-2017
Energy / Materials / MechanicsMain Responsibilities:
• Assembly operative tasks:
- Electronic and Microelectronic assembly on printed circuit boards (PCB) for prototyping and/or production purposes through the use of equipment such as: pick and place machine, semi-automated wire-bonding machine, solder paste dispenser, re-flow oven, (manual) soldering station. All MEMS sensors and wafers of them handled within an ISO 7 clean-room environment.
- Functionality tests and measurements performed on sensors and sensor systems based on MEMS technology, using equipment such as: prober station, LCR meter, spectrum analyser, Oscilloscope, DVM, Pressure controller, Environmental chamber. Done within the framework of research and development of MEMS sensor system products.
• Production operative tasks:
- Assembling individual modules of sensor systems (electronics and microelectronics assembly)
- Compiling final product with individual modules (electronic and mechanical assembly)
- Testing functionality and performing quality checks.
• Warehouse responsibilities such as: preparing and completing orders, receiving and processing stock products, performing inventory controls