Andres Cuellar - Wizbii
Andres Cuellar a publié son profil professionnel sur Wizbii. A C
36 ans • Geneva
Ms ExcelMs OfficeMS AccessManagementFinancial ReportingresearchTreasury
Intern – Economic Law and Policy Program
- MaintenantEnvironnement• Researched and advised on standards for sustainable buildings and infrastructure
• Analyzed guidelines and tools on Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs)
• Developed background research on credit enhancement
• Analyzed financing tools and solutions for energy efficiency and soil remediation
Infra / Réseaux / Télécoms• Developed economic research and analysis for new telecommunication’s policies, programs, and projects.
• Analyzed and planned economic and financial requirements for the development of the projects executed by the agency.
Energie / Matériaux / Mécanique• Managed the on-shore financial execution and supported the Project Manager with the construction and control of 10 Power Plants with an average budget of US$20 Million in Colombia and LATAM.
• Led the administrative team for the hiring and payroll processes, accommodation facilities’ management and aerial and terrestrial transportation logistics for approximately 10 engineers and 300 workers.
• Controlled 3 to 4 subcontractors, On and Off-site project’s purchasing and vehicle’s maintenance.
• Administrated construction projects for clients such as Government of Panama, OCENSA, Pacific Rubiales Energy, Termo EBR, Termo Servicios and Termo Proyectos.
Commercial and Credit Risk Analyst
Infra / Réseaux / Télécoms• Developed credit risk analysis of the financial statements of clients, suppliers, and contractors and participated in the committee responsible for the formulation and management of risk policies for both fixed and mobile telecommunications operations.
• Coordinated and developed a credit risk database (more than 1,000 registers) to manage Telefonica’s credit exposure and potential fraud.
Infra / Réseaux / Télécoms• Constructed and analyzed Treasury's financial reports to the main office in Spain and CFO in Colombia.
• Executed payments of invoices and employees’ business expenses and the successful update of more than 11,000 registers on SAP supplier’s database.
2016 - 2017 Master's Degree Hong Kong, Hong KongComptabilité / Contrôle de gestion, Ventes