Description de l'offre
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Together with Zodiac Aerospace, Safran has more than 91,000 employees and would have around EUR 21 billion in adjusted revenue (pro forma 2016).
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the 'Happy at work' rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Seats is a world leader in aircraft passenger and crew seats. One million seats made by the company are now in service worldwide.
To gain experience working in a global business that encompasses aspects of marketing, sales, and backlog/order management.
Duties and Responsibilities (essential functions):
· Gain an understanding of the current proposal and Sales process
· Make Sales Manager aware of RFQ discrepancies as needed
· Develop Sample Generic Sales Response for Proposal (RFP)
· The current RFP’s submitted are lacking uniformity and consistency. We are looking to create a standard document that can be presented as a polished product to the end customer.
· Help Drive Sales Team Functionality and Effectiveness
· Work in Visio to process map the current state of the sales and marketing organization.
· Complete Assigned Projects and Documents in Portfolio
· Assist the Sales Team in Presentation Preparation
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualification Requirements :
Knowledge and Skills:
· Must be proficient in the operation of office computers.
· Must have a working knowledge of the standard suite of office software products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, et. al.)
· Must be able to comprehend technical information pertaining to the commercial aircraft industry.
Education and Experience:
· Current college student enrolled in upper level classes towards a degree in Business, Communications or related field.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
If you are applying for a job in the United States and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our Human Resources Department at and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.