Description de l'offre
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Together with Zodiac Aerospace, Safran has more than 91,000 employees and would have around EUR 21 billion in adjusted revenue (pro forma 2016).
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the 'Happy at work' rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Seats is a world leader in aircraft passenger and crew seats. One million seats made by the company are now in service worldwide.
Participate as a valuable member of the Assembly Operations group by working directly with an assigned mentor to complete projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist with the creation of various Head of Version procedures
· Extract data from the operating system to use for Pre-Production metrics
· Create value stream map for Pre-Production
· Organize information and prepare presentation documents
· Attend meetings related to the project or department
· Performs other duties as required or assigned
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS :
A. Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Actively enrolled in a field of study such as Engineering
· Must be able to comprehend technical information pertaining to the commercial aircraft industry.
· Acquire an understanding manufacturing processes
· Ability to read and interpret engineering blue prints
· Attention to detail and organized
· Proficiency in MS Office software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc).
Must be currently enrolled in an accredited Engineering program in upper level classes.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
If you are applying for a job in the United States and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our Human Resources Department at and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.