Description de l'offre
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Together with Zodiac Aerospace, Safran has more than 91,000 employees and would have around EUR 21 billion in adjusted revenue (pro forma 2016).
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the 'Happy at work' rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Seats is a world leader in aircraft passenger and crew seats. One million seats made by the company are now in service worldwide.
Participate as a valuable member of the program management team by working directly with an assigned mentor to complete assigned projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Participate as a multi-disciplinary Aftermarket team member.
· Collaborate closely with Aftermarket team (Program Managers and Product Support) with both internal and external customers on a daily basis.
· Complete assigned projects per work scope.
· Update process flows and/or work instructions as required.
· Create and manage daily/weekly/monthly charts.
· Compile information and develop spreadsheets for tracking purposes.
· Analyze data and provide recommendations to increase efficiency and lower costs across seat segment and divisions.
· Other administrative and business management tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS :
A. Knowledge and Skills:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Actively enrolled in a field of study related to project management or business administration.
· Exceptional skills in MS Office software, particularly Excel, Powerpoint, and Project.
· Analytic and organization skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in teams.
· Comfortable with working with various levels of management.
· Flexibility and enthusiasm in responding to changing priorities and tight deadlines.
Must be currently enrolled in upper level classes at an accredited institution, focusing on a business, administration, project management or technical degree. Interest in Aersopace and/ or Program Management career is preferred.
C. Communication Skills:
Must have the ability to generate written communication and to operate required office equipment. Ability to read and review written communication. Speech and hearing abilities that allow individual to communicate clearly and distinctly in English.
D. Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve problems and think strategically.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
If you are applying for a job in the United States and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our Human Resources Department at and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.