Zipcube.com is the online marketplace for booking meeting, conference and desk space. We are revolutionising the ‘how’, ‘why’ and ‘when’ people book this space; innovating and evangelising a new category and customer experience. We are looking for highly ambitious, entrepreneurial graduates or those looking for a career change, looking to join our team and play a key part in the development of the business into a household name.
We have global ambitions, and are backed by the VC investors behind Rentalcars, Zoopla, LoveFilm, Shazam, Betfair and CarWow.
We are seeking outstanding candidates to join our expanding team as an Entrepreneur-in-Residence.
Our EIR programme is designed for those with high levels of drive and ambition who aspirant entrepreneurs. In your career to date, you will have launched, or wish to launch a venture.
You will be joining as an integral part of the team, with high expectations to deliver in return for learning about key operative functions including: marketing, product development, supply management, and general operations.
This programme will be challenging and rewarding. You will get broad experience in internet business, learn day-to-day management, and build all the functional expertise required for successful internet startups.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Qualified candidates must have the following attributes:
• A proven track record of personal, academic, and professional achievements and demonstrated leadership capabilities
• High levels of determination, a desire to work hard, learn and make an impact
• Strong inter-personal, presentation and persuasion skills
• Entrepreneurial, enterprising and startup experience in internet business or strong desire to obtain this experience
• Drive, ambition to perform, enthusiasm, independence, flexibility and execution skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit, strong analytical skills and hands-on attitude
• At least 6 months’ work experience in professional services
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
• Learning how to run a business
• Taking ownership of various tasks and functions
• Doing whatever is required to grow the business
• Options: we want you to own part of our mission
• Warehouse offices in Shoreditch on Rivington Place
• Be part of a growing business with large, international plans
• Career development: personal development and will dedicate time helping make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals.
• Responsibility and a real say in the future of the company – you’ll have a role that will be vital to the company’s success and every idea you come up will always be considered
• Work hard play hard, social working environment
• Please send a short cover note that describes why you are the perfect person for this role alongside your CV