As Invoicing administrator you will work under the guidance and supervision of the Finance Manager and within the limits of established company policies and procedures, the Invoicing administrator is taking care of the customer life cycle from purchase order to payment.
• Performing electronic purchase order,
• Performing electronic invoicing,
• Ensuring daily management of the revenue,
• Liaising with clients,
• Resolving customer queries,
• Ensuring customers pay on time,
• Allocating payments,
• Chasing debtors and late payments,
• Ad hoc duties within the finance department.