Description de l'offre
Worldwide Events operates market-leading trade events bringing together key players in the hospitality industry. The brand is firmly established at the forefront of the Meeting & Incentive, Luxury and Romantic Travel sectors with 2018 events in locations such as Lisbon and Algarve, Sorrento, Kitzbuhel, Dubrovnik, Cannes, Abu Dhabi, Munich, Cancun and several other key destinations.
We are looking for exceptional, highly motivated interns to join our existing sales teams. We have 2 positions for between 4 and 6 months: one starting in mid July and one starting in September.
Key Responsibilities: [training provided]
• Researching the MICE market
• Identify and report on sales opportunities in target markets
• Building relationships with corporate & agency clients and building a pipeline for Account Managers
• Reaching weekly targets via telephone sales
• Provide administrative support to the Buyer Relations team and management
• Maintain database, create reports, assist with marketing functions and be involved in various internal and client-facing aspects of all departmental functions
Worldwide Events is looking for:
• Strong organizational and sales skills with good time-management
• Results-driven with an emphasis on the ability to close sales
• Positive, proactive personality that can succeed in a competitive environment
• Knowledge of international MICE market would be helpful but not essential
• Excellent IT skills – particularly in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
• Some experience of sales work is also desirable
• Friendly & sociable – able to fit into a young, energetic, fast-moving business
• Fluent spoken & written English essential; strong communication and people skills
• Additional language skills are useful
Worldwide Events can offer:
• Work in a dynamic, young and extremely friendly environment in central London
• Experience of a multi-discipline agency with real ‘hands-on’ tasks/responsibilities
• Work with international partners; clients & suppliers in Travel & Events sectors
• A true insight into the MICE and trade-show industries
• A multiplicity of relevant contacts for the future
• Chance to play a part in a modern SME and see results within short-medium term
As we are offering work experience the placements are unpaid. We do however pay up to £250 per month for travel and lunch. Our company offers work experience whereby an intern would spend a minimum of 2 – 12 months with our business - during which the intern has an opportunity to learn directly about working life and the working environment. Our previous students have found the experience invaluable and have all enjoyed working in our lively office environment. We offer students the opportunity to work with us and learn new skills which are an asset to their development and future careers.
Please send us your CV with a cover letter and let us know whether you can start.