MARKETING ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP
You will be joining the lively Marketing Department of the highly successful Worldwide Events. Organising twenty events per year in Europe, America and Asia, Worldwide Events specialise in business-to-business trade events for the hospitality industry. The events are called Forums and are exciting networking tradeshows where suppliers (mainly 4 and 5 star hotels) and buyers from the MICE & travel industry meet during one-on-one appointments.
As a sales & marketing assistant, you will have the opportunity to work on various projects and put your skills and creativity into practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the marketing manager with the creation of emails and press releases by gathering content (stats, news, pictures, etc.)
• Generating client profiles and stats after each event
• Conducting market research
• Researching media contacts in the MICE & hospitality sector
• Creating promotional materials for sponsors and event partners
• Updating the company’s social media platforms and organising specific actions (events, competitions, etc.)
• Building statistics and reports of the different marketing actions you will have helped generate
• Assisting the sales departments (only if required and deemed appropriate)
Experience is not necessary as full training will be provided but a good understanding of Marketing and a high level of written and spoken English is essential. Part of your role will include getting in touch with clients, liaising internally with our various teams, and producing content for various materials. As you will be working on various projects with different deadlines, you’ll need to be enthusiastic, persuasive, outgoing and highly organised to be successful. The chosen candidate will be a valued member of our team and will be required to sit in on meetings and presentations. This is a great opportunity to get experience working closely with our Sales, Design and Operations teams in a dynamic & international office environment.
Operating from modern open offices a few minutes walk from Euston Station, our culture is lively, friendly, professional and hard-working.
For more information
Please visit: www.wwideevents.com
Please send your CV and covering letter (including the dates you are available).