Worldwide Events is a division of Big Worldwide Ltd, a privately owned global travel, technology, events and media company. Founded in 2004, our events allow extraordinary hotels, venues and other suppliers in the events and hospitality industries to build real business relationships with the buyers they want to meet. With a team of more than 40 people working across three continents, 13 years of experience and 100 Forums behind us, we bring together the global travel elite to meet, network and socialise.
With events taking place in Bangkok, Montreal, Arizona, Abu Dhabi, Sorrento, Cannes and more in 2018, we have established ourselves as global leaders in the sector.
As an Events Operations Assistant Intern the core function of the role will be delegate management.
• Provide administration support to the Events Operation Managers. Tasks will include:
• Maintain and update our database e.g. with new client details
• Managing communications with our TMC partner
• Stock take and packing for up-coming events
• Sending travel itineraries and event information
• Calling clients to fill out their event profile
• Any other pre-event logistic tasks, as required
Full training will be given
The successful candidate will be very advanced/fluent in verbal and written English language and have:
• Previous administrative experience
• Experience using Microsoft Office package e.g. Outlook, Excel and Word
• Exceptional time management & organisation skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Great client/customer service both telephone & face-to face
• Highly literate & numerate
• Professional, mature and can-do attitude
• Able to follow instructions and work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Keen interest in Events
Desirable but not essential:
• Hospitality experience
• Language skills