WBR has almost 100 employees and a group annual turnover of £40m. With offices in London, New York, Toronto and Dubai we are a truly International organisation. We create, sell, market and run industry leading large scale events in the Defence, Logistics, Pharmaceutical, Automotive and Finance sectors and are committed to expanding these portfolios and developing new areas of expertise.
We are currently focused on strengthening and expand our Marketing team in order to facilitate our planned growth for the coming years
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for coordinating and implementing the marketing activities, to enable the marketing department to meet KPI targets, as well as general administrative support to the marketing department
You will be responsible for:
• Implement marketing activities such as emails, adverts, mailings, banners etc…
• Management of social media channels including twitter, linked in and blogs
• Designing and deploying email campaigns, for all of our conferences as well as organising the data and tracking results.
• Identifying opportunities for new methodologies and processes for increased efficiency
• General administrative duties: filing, checking invoices, carrying out small in-house mailings
We will support new members of the team with dedicated training and development time to evolve their existing skill set to be successful within our environment and equip new members with key direct marketing skills.
We will expect the contribution made by the company to be matched by ongoing personal development on the part of the new team member.