WorldRemit - if the media's to be believed, we're the FinTech start-up taking the world by storm - scooping-up awards and more than $140m in funding. Ok... all that is true. But we're so much more. WorldRemit is changing the way people send money to family and friends. We're leading an online revolution and laying to rest old-fashioned money transfers.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern (12 months) to join our Display Marketing team in London. So, if you are interested in pursuing a career in marketing, this is your chance!
So what is the role?
Reporting to the Head of Display Marketing, you will:
- Assist the marketing team with customer and competitor research, providing strategic insights for the team and the business
- Map current activity, identify gaps and opportunities and propose actions to help the team acquire new customers in 50+ countries efficiently
- Collect and analyse data and present the results in an easy to understand way
- Assist with optimisation of at least two display marketing channels, contributing to new campaigns from creative idea generation to execution
- Participate in a variety of projects within the marketing team and across teams
- Help to generate daily, weekly and monthly reports of channel KPIs
- Be an ambassador for collaboration, sharing learnings and helping the wider marketing team (Performance, CRM, Brand, Communications)
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing or in a discipline with a strong research and analytical component
- Passion for numbers and statistics but also for creativity
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel or equivalent skills, ability to collect and analyse large and disjoint data sets
- Self-motivated, proactive, ambitious and autonomous
- Willing to work in a team or on their own depending on the project or task
- Strong organisational skills - able to prioritise, improve processes and track results
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills