Our mission is to become one of the UK premier distributors and online retailers of office supplies, office electronics, and gaming, data and mobile phone accessories. Interns have the opportunity to learn, develop and master the analytical, qualitative, and interpersonal skills they will need to succeed. A fast-paced and intense environment requires an aptitude for analysing and interpreting often complex information in a timely manner.
We are looking for a bright, hard working individual ambitious to learn the workings of a small business. We are a small team so the candidate will have high exposure to many aspects of our business from sales & marketing, logistics, procurement, client services, ad-hoc events etc.
**The right candidate could lead to full time position after the internship if they impress**
Start Date: As soon as possible.
• Assist colleagues in all tasks necessary for product order processing and fulfillment to clients
• Manage full order processing system
• Manage the operations of our sales channels including product research, addition, optimization, sourcing etc.
• Management of the office and stock in the warehouse.
• Includes order and product pick, pack, send.
• Procurement of products from suppliers etc
• Market research and analysis of our competitors, products, market & industry trends
• Take regular inventory stock checks to maintain accurate stock level database
• Conduct customer service activities to maintain the company’s excellent customer service record
• Intern will also cover different aspects of other topics and procedures in Marketing and promotion
• Assist with ad-hoc tasks and projects whenever they arise.
• Assist with the planning and movement of our pending relocation of the office in late August/early September.
• Proficient in IT and Microsoft Office packages
• Some knowledge in trade regulations
• Strong interest in international trades and e-commerce
• Strong teamwork, initiative, and result driven
• Diligence, strong work ethic and the ability to be a committed team player
• Flexible and willing to work longer than stated hours to complete tasks
• The ability to multitask and priorities
• An excellent academic record. Excellent in both oral and written fluency in English
Time of internship: at least 3 months
Alperton, Wembley, London
We will reimburse your travel expenses upto maximum of £200 per month.
9.30am to 5 pm (with a lunch break of 45 minutes)
Please prepare 1 or 2 dress code for the Business Events.