Market Researchers collect data using various sources and evaluate that data to form information used to make business decisions. You will be researching various aspects of the business from the products to its competitors etc using any sources you deem relevant. There is no selling involved. There will be an immediate start for successful applicants.
• Create unique content and co-manage social media channels in the UK
• Provide a marketing strategy for business
• Assist with content creation for new Commercial pages
• Evaluate and create marketing strategy for business website
• Search engine optimisation for website
• Business sales promotion with existing and prospective clients
• Create, design and distribution of promotional marketing campaigns, newsletters and website content
• Conduct digital marketing on all platforms
• Create and implement Customer Service Relationship methodology
• Market research and analysis of our competitors, products, market & industry trends
• Research emerging markets and trends
• Assist in all tasks necessary for smooth running of the business including but not limited to inventory checks, client services etc.
• Assist with client enquiries
• Assist with Ad-hoc tasks and projects whenever they arise.
• Determined and flexible attitude
• Easily adaptable
• Fast learner
• Problem solver
• Efficient multi-tasker
• Sociable and communicative
Wembley, London / Hounslow
What we offer:
• We will reimburse your travel expenses upto maximum of £200 per month.
- 9.30am to 5:30 pm (with a lunch break of 45-60 minutes)
- Smart Casual
- Please prepare 1 or 2 smart outfits for possible business events.