Summary of Role
The role would involve working in a small team within DC Processing who will be responsible for providing a central support function to deliver efficiency projects within the team.
This position would be responsible for carrying out testing of system changes which impact the DC Processing team and assisting Admin in member level checking of all DC investment related projects. In addition you will support the other team members in the collation of requirements, the preparation of training / testing materials and assisting with the meeting all team deadlines.
· Work with the team members to carry out testing on any system or process change initiatives within the DC Processing team.
· Work with the team members to ensure that all client related projects are documented in a standard and consistent manner
· Work with the Admin teams to produce test packs ahead of all DC investment projects ensuring that the test coverage is sufficient to cover all members impacted by the change
· Work with the Admin teams to ensure that the testing is executed within he required deadlines, ensuring that supporting details are extracted from the system to satisfy future audit requests.
· Maintain a good working knowledge of all systems and products.
· Ensure all files for the client projects are complete, accurate and standard.
· Manage your own career development
· Provide ‘buddy’ training on any aspects of the teams responsibilities as and when required
· Encourage teamwork by sharing knowledge, ideas and solutions.
· Ensure an efficient, professional service is provided to meet all client/members’ needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand.
· In conjunction with the other team members provide support in the collation of operational efficiency changes within the team and actively participate in any requirement gathering, testing and implementation of any agreed change projects.
· Provide buddy support on any change projects within the team
· In conjunction with the Admin Manager ensure that all client related project deadlines are adhered to
· In conjunction with the Administration teams provide support on member testing of DC investment related projects which will includes the preparation of test packs and execution of member testing within the project deadlines.
· Work with the team to ensure time and activity is recorded correctly with appropriate comments to support any out of scope work.
· Ensure all work is identified and charged, in particular, requests and projects outside agreed fee basis.
· Good keyboard and data entry skills.
· GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths or equivalent
· Experience of HR and contribution processing in particular bulk fund choice updates would be desirable
· Able to demonstrate excellent communication, organisational, prioritising skills and work to tight deadlines
· Have an analytical background and eye for detail
· Knowledge of Excel / Word and good IT skills
· Ability to use own initiative, be proactive and see tasks through to completion
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more atwillistowerswatson.com .
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.