A used pushchair specialist, WeBuyYourBuggy and sister (sale) company Buggy Revival are fast becoming household names across the country as well as internationally.
Using ground-breaking technology and agility, and driven by our very own in-house built database, WeBuyYourBuggy is able to provide users with a free and instant online valuation for one of the most necessary and expensive baby ware items. Buggy Revival allows parents, childminders and grandparents the chance to buy safe, refurbished used pushchairs with the ease and security of any other reputable online shopping experience.
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic team player, ready to learn and contribute to our fast-paced company, engaging with sellers, buyers, developer and design team should it be necessary. With a real responsibility from day one, you’ll experience rewarding opportunities that make immediate impacts to the company.
An exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and exciting startup, the ideal candidate will have a varied role, allowing them the chance to get a real insight into all the aspects of how a company runs.
This is an exciting and at times hectic position. We are after a dynamic candidate who is able to hit the ground running and thrives off a challenge; a go-getter with a passion for online retail, and preferably an understanding of conscious consumerism and the power of a more circular business economy.
Our company has revolutionized the way parents can sell their used pushchairs, creating an automated, seamless and hassle-free way of parting with expensive items whilst doing their bit for the planet!
While our office is based in the heart of London and we have warehouse space in Central and North London, we are offering a unique experience of working remotely and independently, with regular catch ups via Skype and one monthly face-to-face meeting.
The ideal candidate must be able to work a maximum of 15 hours per week.
- Correspondence: general emailing, answering calls and administrative work
- Input data into both Excel and back end of the website using Umbraco Content Management System (CMS)
- Gather data from various platforms based on user-generated forms
- Create monthly logistics forms
- Business development opportunities
- Liaise with developers to follow and manage the software development process and life cycle of requests/fixes
- Opportunity to manage Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Highly organized with an ability to manage their own time and work within deadlines set by project leads
- Eagerness to work.
• University degree 2:2 and above, preferably a Business Degree
• Competency in Umbraco, HTML/CSS and MS Office applications would be preferable although training will be given
• Experience working with databases
• Experience with content management systems (CMS) and web frameworks
• Passion for web development & shows willingness to learn new skills on the job
• Room to develop skills in business development
• Room to develop Social Media & Marketing skills
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail.