Webgains are seeking a dedicated and motivated individual to join and support our client services team. This role will require you to support a flourishing team of account managers working with a variety of clients, some of whom are well-established and prominent brands such as Nike, Mothercare, Samsung and The Book People.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge and experience from industry experts. The ideal applicant will be well-organised, with good written and oral communication skills with positive ‘can do’ attitude and a strong interest in online marketing. The ability and desire to learn is essential, as is a good sense of humor.
There will be opportunity for career advancement in line with your own ambitions with a possibility of a permanent job being offered at the end of your work experience (if one is available)
Webgains is a leading global performance marketing network, providing a highly effective combination of robust tracking technology with world-class account management and support. Founded in 2004, Webgains has fully-localised platforms in 10 European countries and in the USA, providing both advertisers and publishers with a unified facility for the strategic management of affiliate campaigns across single and multiple territories.
• Compiling and sending out reports to account managers and clients.
• Supporting the account management team with recruitment of new affiliates.
• Introduce affiliates to suitable advertiser programs
• Create and send out newsletter to affiliates.
• Support for the operations and publisher teams to insure all campaigns run smoothly (this could mean that you are involved with talking to publishers, attending meetings, and helping out with general administrative tasks)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• All work placements are non-paying positions
• you will be reimbursed for local travel to/from the office
• Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm
• Based in our London Office in Farringdon
Webgains’ core values are openness, excellence and integrity. These core values are incorporated into our working environment, and underpin the culture of the company. We employ the best talent and skills available, and ensure that all staff continues to develop their skills by ensuring that ongoing learning is at the heart of the work experience.
If you think you are the type of person who would succeed at Webgains, and who has the skills outlined above, please send your resume and a brief covering letter.
You do not need any specific qualifications however any prior experience with digital marketing will prove useful.
We will offer full training in all of the skills that you need to support the campaigns and you will be working as part of a team so there is a good network of people around to support you if you have any questions.
This is a great opportunity to get some hands-on experience in online marketing and build your confidence and understanding of working as part of a team to deliver advertising campaigns for blue-chip brands.