Auto req ID
This is us. Your new colleagues
Volvo Penta is a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications. Being part of our team means being a part of a team of highly skilled and proud professionals who work with passion and trust. Volvo Penta is an exciting and highly innovative company facing many positive challenges and opportunities and we embrace the change to stay ahead. In our teams you will find an open mind-set and value creation focus and we strongly believe that having fun at work is one important enabler for high performance. We encourage people to take individual responsibility and to see the whole picture with both the business and customer in focus. We are strong believers in the importance of communication and keeping an open, curious and honest dialog.
Who are you?
We are now looking for you, our new Sales Support & Parts Developer for the Dealer Business Management team in the Market Unit Nordic to be based out of the Volvo Penta head office in Gothenburg.
Dealer Business Management is responsible for marketing & sales of parts, and accessories through the dealer network and supply of parts and support to customer OEMs in the Nordic region. We are responsible to develop and improve our dealer network and to support our business partners to operate in their areas and segments across the region. Our organization consists of skilled professionals located in Sweden and Finland, who are there to support our customers, dealers, and the organization. The DBM team is now seeking a Sales Support & Parts Developer who has the drive and passion to contribute to the success of our brand promise and business delivery.
For us at Volvo Penta it is critical to build a life cycle relationship with our customers and business partners, as we believe this is the key to success. You will be a main contributor to this by offering the support needed to Customer OEMs and Volvo Penta Center (VPC) dealer network in the Nordic market, and directly involved in driving the commercial development of our Spare Parts business and the service offering and support. You will be reporting to the Director Dealer Business Management at Market Unit Nordic. Another important aspect is to provide business intelligence, collecting market data, run analysis, report creation, and provide information sharing to the DBM team across all segments, and supporting our OEM Customers and Volvo Penta Centers in the Nordic countries.
As a Sales Support, you are responsible for:
· Parts ordering process; ensuring that customers and partners can place order of parts using Volvo Penta part numbers/references vs own parts system
· Able to respond and handle technical inquiries in relation to the parts and the components for the different applications
· Work closely with the Segment Sales teams supporting customer demands in reference to the flow of parts
· Handle issues with logistics and represent the department on relevant forum meetings for process improvements whenever required, representing parts
· Set up and maintain dealer user accounts for Volvo Penta IT systems
· Keep track on parts numbers, prices and OEM and partners purchase and sourcing contacts
· Logistical system support
· Train and educate OEM customers and business partners to use Volvo Penta Parts order systems
· Help support to develop marketing material geared to customers and partners
· Prepared to jump in and support colleagues during vacation periods and whenever required on the different segments
· Have a constructive input on the supply chain and logistics network of the spare parts business of the company on a regional level In addition, on the Parts Developer side:
· Understand the local market and customer needs and adapt spare parts offerings accordingly
· Create and produce monthly reports including relevant continuous analysis of spares commercial data, including preparing information for optimal sales budgets and forecasts
· Support the Dealer Business Area Managers with price lists, price analysis and parts information
· Analyze spares pricing dynamics with market criteria, working closely with the Dealer Business Area Managers to help develop profitable and competitive pricing strategies and initiatives
· Give input when needed on the creation of trade and marketing campaigns for parts and accessories You will be a part of a great global Volvo Penta team and work in close collaboration with colleagues within many other functions, areas and countries. You are expected to travel, up to 60 days per year.
Required knowledge, experience and qualities:
· University degree in technical and/or business fields
· A passion for technical solutions and a strong analytic and problem solving skills
· You like crunching numbers, producing and compiling reports, analysing figures and trends
· Service minded and excellent customer support orientation
· Good understanding on technical wholesales operations and service aftermarket concepts
· Good negotiation skills
· Speaking technical language is easy for you
· Spoken languages: Fluent in Swedish, English; and additional Nordic languages are a plus
· Good skills on MS Office (MS Excel and Power point) and data analytics (PowerBI)
· Drivers licence is required Fill in your application on our career website latest February 18th, 2021. If these words describe you, then we have the perfect role for you! !
For further information, please contact: Rikard Coro, Dealer Business Director Nordic,+46 739023648
Sales Support & Parts Developer
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers' uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group's leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
With Volvo Penta , a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
State / Province