Auto req ID
REGIONAL SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR - ENFIELD x 2
Join our new team!
Monday to Friday (possible Saturday morning as per business requirements, rotated throughout the team).
0800hrs to 1630hrs
To be responsible for Contract and Warranty invoicing within the central administration team for the London Region (7 depots). To carry out contract and Warranty reconciliation for dealers. To become part of a team that invoices to a standard of contract and warranty over the London Region.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities / Authorities:
· To support the region to deliver best practice in line with retail operations manual (ROM) Genuine Volvo Service processes.
· Manage Regional Contract & Warranty Work in Progress (WIP), providing support to Dealerpoint management teams.
· Manage Contract & Warranty Claims for the Region and process them, ensuring correct controls and disciplines are used.
· To ensure that maximum value is gained from each Contract & Warranty invoice transaction
· To deliver a standard across Warranty & Contract Invoicing.
· Support the Region with “Uptime” administration and claims
· Work in accordance with Volvo Group UK standards of health, safety, quality and environmental care.
· Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by your manager.
. Key Skills / Competencies:
· Customer focus.
· Ability to build effective working relationships across all business areas
· Strong interpersonal skills – including excellent written and oral communication.
· Flexible and positive approach to changing circumstances and changing priorities.
· Strong commercial awareness.
· Priority setting.
· Integrity and trust.
· To be able to work in an organised & methodical manner in a fast moving environment.
· To have questioning, listening & information gathering skills
· To always conduct yourself in a professional manner
· Attention to detail
Regional Service Administrator
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world's best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
State / Province