Auto req ID
Opportunity to join our Retail Sales Centre as Parts Sales Advisor!
Based at our new Reading site, our team of Parts Sales Advisors are the main drive behind our Aftermarket Sales growth, improving and maintaining our strong performance in Parts Sales using a focussed sales approach.
Meeting the demands of our customers’ expectations, the sales team must ensure a consistent and highly commercial approach to parts sales and delivery, right across the Dealer Region.The team will also develop additional responsibilities for selling Labour hours through Fitted Price and creating Contract and New/Used Vehicle lead generation.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities / Authorities:
· Upselling Genuine Volvo Parts & All Makes product, working with on-going promotions - Truck, Bus, Coach and Trailer.
· Manage Inbound Parts calls for all DealerPoints, integrated gradually.
· Centrally controlling Price Support to give consistent pricing to our customers.
· Central administration of Bus purchase orders via email/fax.
· Delivery of the 7 Customer Commitments.
· Updating CM records and logging all activities daily.
· Lost Sale reporting and follow up.
· Working to set Sales KPI’s using RAT Dashboard and MyCalls call KPIs.
· Liaising with DealerPoint Parts staff daily to confirm delivery service availability, hours available to sell, customer issues etc.
· Work in accordance with Volvo Group UK standards of health, safety, quality and environmental care.
· Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by your manager.
Key Skills / Competencies:
· Transport industry, legislation & competitor awareness.
· Sound knowledge of Truck, Bus, Coach and Trailer Parts.
· Sales & Marketing driven, performance focused.
· Proficient in GDS and Impact applications.
· Strong IT literacy (CM, RAT, Dealer Portal, MS Office etc.) and analytical skills.
· Communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
· Ability to communicate effectively with different target groups, including Customers, DealerPoint Managers, Parts & Service Managers, Dealer staff and Suppliers.
· Proactive, enthusiastic, approachable.
· Sales driven.
· Continuously demonstrates a professional manner.
· Flexible and positive approach to changing workload and priorities.
· Demonstrates empathy and understanding.
· Good attention to detail.
· Team orientated.
· Positive attitude Salary/Benefits:
Competitive salary dependant upon experience, 22 days holidays raising to 25 days, friends and family discounts for High Street retailers, hotels, flights, theme park days, cinema, along with many other discounts.
Parts Sales Advisor
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
State / Province