Auto req ID
Working Mon-Fri 45 hours and alternate Saturday mornings.
We have an exciting opportunity for aParts Advisorin our prestigiousBristoland South west Dealership based in Avonmouth.
If you have experience within a Vehicle Parts department, we have a great package on offer for you and would like to hear from you.
In this role, you will be supplying HGV parts to customers both over the counter and by telephone, as well as issuing the correct parts orders for HGV Technicians who are carrying out repair and maintenance to vehicles in the workshop.
Key Skills / Competencies:
• Able to identify different parts using catalogues and systems.
• Numerical ability to be able to work with part numbers.
• To be able to effectively communicate at all levels both written and verbally internally as well as externally.
• Selling/influencing others to buy additional parts.
• Documenting/recording information.
• Proactive, enthusiastic and approachable.
• Basic knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook applications & general computer literacy.
• Basic working knowledge of Vehicle Technology.
· Overtime at x 1.5 for hours above basic weekly hours and for Saturday mornings.
· 22 days rising to 25 with service.
· Pension scheme
· Healthcare Scheme
· Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
· Childcare vouchers
· Cycle to work scheme
· Discount on Renault and Volvo cars
Renault Truck Commercials is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering are adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers' operational costs. With Renault Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
State / Province