Auto req ID
We are a group of developers, testers and architects and we are looking for a new colleague – an experienced Java Developer!
Our team is responsible for new solution which is built upon the Neptune Planet 9 software and hosted within Azure Public Cloud. It is a logistics application supporting Volvo's business in transport goods around the world. The solution is already built but we are still developing its new features ( it is around 80% of our time ). So, if we put all of these in practice, due to our work Volvo Group's product – buses, trucks, construction equipment etc., could be manufactured. And you can be the next one in our team who will have an impact on transport solutions!
Our technology stack contains:
• Java 11
• Spring boot + hibernate
• Dockers and Kubernetes
• Microsoft Azure platform
• Develop new features in an iterative way that collectively form a larger application
• Modify and enhance existing software to add or change features, while constantly improving the codebase
• Participate in the estimation of work to be done as part of an overall agile process
• Minimum 3 years professional experience in JAVA
• Knowledge of Spring/Spring boot framework
• Knowledge of REST and SOAP technologies
• Experience with distributed cloud environment (microservices, message queues)
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor's support
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
• Remote work opportunities, employment contract and flexible working hours
• Private healthcare (Medicover available also onsite!)
• Volvo League: We run team games in various sports
• Unlimited access to learning including Azure academy, Pluralsight and many more
Sounds interesting? If you want to be part of our exciting journey and awesome team, we have an opportunity right here!
Travel Required (maximum)
No Travel Required
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers' uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group's leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group's overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
State / Province