Auto req ID
Working 41.25 hours Mon-Fri and 1 in 3 Saturday's paid at time and a half
Excellent pay and benefits on offer, plus overtime + Benefits
Due to a new product range and increasing business wins, we are looking for a qualifiedHGV Technicianfor our West Thurrock Dealership.
As a Renault Trucks Main Dealer, we can offer you a personal progression plan with individual training to enhance your product knowledge from working within a global brand. The preferred candidate will have experience of working to main dealer standards and, once suitably trained, will participate in a call out rota. We are looking for experience in computer aided diagnostics and someone willing to undertake training to become a Master Technician.
Skills and abilities:
· HGV Technician Level 3 qualifications or equivalent
· Excellent diagnostic skills
· Proven HGV experience
· Driving licence (HGV Class 1 desirable, however, we can offer assistance in gaining this licence)
· progression to a Master Technician qualification
· progression to gaining a Class 1 licence if required
· an individual training and development plan
· free uniform and safety footwear
· 22 days rising to 25 with service
· pension scheme with employer contribution of up to 5%
· healthcare cash back scheme
· discounts across retailers, cinemas and theme parks ++
· childcare vouchers
· discount on Renault and Volvo cars
Renault Truck Commercials is an equal opportunity employer
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering are adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers’ operational costs. With Renault Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
State / Province