Auto req ID
To effectively support the Group Parts Manager in reducing the parts stock risk in the regions. The Group Parts Stock Controller & Returns Coordinator has full responsibility and full sign-off protocols as agreed by the Group Parts Manager for the control and sign off for all parts returns. Buy backs, surcharge validations, stock return validations, obsolescence reporting, partial inventory checks and variance code allocation. Annual stock checks, supersedure control & the setting of min/max levels on order quantities. This role requires advanced Excel and Analysis skills for reporting purposes.
Key Skills / Competencies:
· Manage stock obsolescence in conjunction with Dealerpoint Manager through: Control of MOR, stock obsolescence movement (slow moving stock), follow up on parts scrapping notification, cleanse LPA goods receiving file for backorders, check outstanding inter branch transfer, positive stock, supersession control. Monitor and challenge stock adjustments centrally.
· Able to identify different parts using catalogues and systems.
· Numerical ability to be able to work with part numbers.
· To be able to effectively communicate at all levels both written and verbally with people inside the organisation as well as external customers.
· To be able to competently use RTDMS and associated software & systems.
· Excellent Excel skills to interpret and produce reports including pivots & charts
Required knowledge & experience:
· O' Level or GCSE Maths and English or higher
· Excellent Analytical skills
· Stock Management & Inventory experience
· Advanced IT literacy (Excel, RTDMS, CMS, RAT and Microsoft Office withMicrosoft Access preferred)
· Basic working knowledge of Vehicle Technology.
· Travel to other sites will be required when required
· 25 days holiday
· Pension Scheme
· Health care cash back scheme
· Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas,services etc +++
· Employee discounts on Renault & Volvo cars Renault Truck Commercials is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Group Parts Co-ordinator & Analyst
Travel Required (maximum)
At Renault Trucks we care about people since 1894. We design simple & efficient transport solutions that help customers and drivers accomplish their mission, and societies shape the future.
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
Last application date
State / Province