Auto req ID
Group Trucks Operations
POSITION : General Maintenance
Location: 7000 Alburtis Rd., Macungie, PA 18062
Employment Type : Permanent – Full Time
Work Schedule & Shift : Monday–Friday. ( Hours subject to change based on production demands and seniority. Overtime is required)
Starting Compensation: $19.43 per hour, plus 6% shift differential (for 2 nd & 3 rd shift), along withan excellent benefits package that includes health, life, dental and vision plans as well as a 401(k) with a company match incentive.
· Cleaning all areas of plant which includes sweeping, mopping, stooping, picking up loose garbage as well as collecting trash and recyclable materials.
· Using ladders and stairs to clean elevated surfaces and being assigned work that may require precarious positions.
· Working outdoors in severe weather conditions.
· Cleaning out the production line tracks.
· Operation of cleaning equipment such as Floor Scrubbers, pressure washers and equipment used to spray chemicals.
· Bathroom and break area cleaning
· Operation of forklifts and other industrial equipment.
· Lifting heavy items. Sometimes requiring two people to lift.
· Industrial cleaning of production equipment such as paint booths, conveyor pits and Dynos.
· Lock out tag out training and implementation required.
· Operate Man lift/work at heights
· May be required to work with small amounts hazardous materials and waste.
· Will be required to work with household and industrial cleaners.
· Can be assigned to tasks requiring long periods stooped over. May require crawling or walking down inclines.
Successful candidates must :
· Be able to lift up to 50lbs. on a frequent basis.
· Be flexible to work first, second, and/or third shift
· Be able to work in a standing, bending, and/or stretching position.
· Be able to have regular and punctual attendance
· Be able to work any company assigned shift – first, second, and third shift
· Have a High School Diploma/equivalent or higher education.
· Have a stable work history. Manufacturing experience or a general understanding of a manufacturing environment is preferred.
!! APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT ANY MACK LOCATIONS !!
We support a drug-free work environment and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
General Maintenance Technicians (Macungie, PA)
Travel Required (maximum)
No Travel Required
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers' uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group's leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group's engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
State / Province
US Disclaimer text
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We Participate in E-verify