Auto req ID
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Mon - Fri 45 hours, £competetive plus alternate Saturday mornings paid extra at time and a half
This customer facing role requires you to provide a first class service to customers that will promote the profitable sale of Workshop Services and Products.
· To greet customers in a courteous manner, interpret their requirements and complete the necessary paperwork to enable work to be undertaken.
· To identify service parts requirements and assist in preparing the necessary actions to meet those customer requirements.
· To carry out the Service Department's invoicing and administration systems efficiently.
· To liaise with the Workshop Foreman to maximise Workshop bookings to ensure efficiency and profitability and tomonitor the Work In Progress (WIP) reports to clear Workshop instructions as soon as possible.
· To contact customers to inform them of any additional work required and issue accurate quotations to gain the necessary authority to complete the work.
· To inform customers of completion times and payment methods.
· 22 days rising to 25 with service.
· Pension scheme
· Healthcare Scheme
· Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
· Childcare vouchers
· Cycle to work scheme
· Discount on Renault and Volvo cars Renault Trucks Commercial is an equal opportunities employer
Customer Service Representative
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering are adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers' operational costs. With Renault Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
State / Province