Auto req ID
Class 2 home Delivery Driver at B&Q Hartcliffe
Salary: £9.99 per hour
5 days / minimum 40 hours per week
Working 07:00 to 16:00 on a rotating shift pattern of 5 days Monday to Saturday
We are looking for a permanent full-time Class 2 / Cat C Driver to join our driving team based within the B&Q store. We like to develop our talent, so for the right person we will support and train you to get your Hiab licence within your first three months with us.
Typically during the winter you will be supporting the B&Q Store to Home delivery team in a rigid vehicle, delivering to the customer's room of choice with another Driver or Porter. During the summer you will drive one of our 26 ton Hiabs, supporting the Tradepoint team with deliveries (if you don't have your crane licence, don't worry, we'll train you).
This role is key to our success. You will represent both the face of the customer and our business on a daily basis so we are looking for a highly motivated individual who can deliver exceptional levels of customer service and deliver our customer promise.
What you need to have:
· Class 2 / Cat C Driving Licence with no more than six penalty points.
· Valid Driver CPC and digital tachocard
· Experience of driving commercial vehicles.
· Take pride in delivering exceptional customer service
· Excellent communication skills both face to face and on the phone
· Current crane licence (preferred, but we can train you) What we offer:
· On-going training that counts towards your CPC renewal
· 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
· Company pension scheme
· Life assurance (3 x annual salary)
· Access to wide range of discounts including reduced gym membership and cinema tickets
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Cycle to work scheme
· B&Q discount card
· Opportunity for Overtime in the summer at 1.5x hourly rate
· 45p per mile when covering at other stores (in the summer)
Class 2 Home Delivery Driver at B&Q Hartcliffe
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering are adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers' operational costs. With Renault Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
State / Province