Auto req ID
Volvo Construction Equipment
VOLVO CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT ITALIA S.P.A.
Volvo Construction Equipment (Volvo CE) - parts of Volvo Group - is a major international company that develops, manufactures and markets equipment for construction and related industries. With over 14,000 employees, Volvo CE is one of the largest companies in the industry. Their wide range of products and services are offered in more than 140 countries through the global distribution network.
Their human-centric focus is what makes Volvo Group different from all other automotive companies. They offer an attractive, inspirational working environment that supports people growth and provides stimulating challenges.
For the growth and development of the Volvo CE Italian Sales Company – a branch of the successful, global company passionate about creating sustainable business and empowering people - we are looking for a:
Reporting to the local Business Control and Processes Manager, she/he will support the planning, forecasting and reporting processes; he/she will also analyse, report and follow up the business performances, the company costs, the investments and the main KPIs. The position requires active co-operation with the internal accounting department and the rest of the Finance Team.
· Ensure timeless and quality of Monthly Closing, Budgeting & Forecasting Processes and Management Reporting, while contributing to analyze and follow up the performances of all the business lines (new machines, used machines, rental, spare parts and workshops), with special focus on the aftermarket products and services.
· Review of the company's revenues and expenses, verifying also the correct allocation in the proper profit/cost centres and review of the main balance sheet items and indicators.
· Support the definition and/or the review of the business processes and procedures working in close collaboration with all the company's departments, contributing to identify the required changes and system implementations if needed.
· Support the implementation of the branches reporting, of the new internal dashboard and any other ad hoc report.
· Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting or similar
· Strong Business Controlling and Accounting background acquired in Consultant Firms or in complex business environment
· Strong understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Financial Statements in general
· Knowledge of Business Intelligence Systems with experience in building up reports in any power BI tool (knowledge of IDMS or Power BI will be appreciated)
· Strong analytical skills and ability to work with processes
· Extremely good English knowledge both spoken and written
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the Company organization
· Ability to meet challenging objectives and deadlines in an efficient and effective way
· Proactive and autonomous
Workplace: Carpiano (South Milan)
Si invitano i potenziali candidati ad inviare il proprio CV all'indirizzo e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org con oggetto “VCE_Business Controller_2021”. Alle candidature è richiesto di autorizzare espressamente al trattamento dei dati personali (L. 196/2003).
Finance & Control
Travel Required (maximum)
No Travel Required
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers' uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group's leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
Last application date
State / Province