Auto req ID
Apprentice Parts Advisor Renault Trucks - Bristol
Brief overview of the role
With strong growth in 2017, winning a prestigious Design Award in 2018 and growing Aftermarket support across Service, Parts and Used Trucks, being part of Renault Trucks is an exciting place to be. Want to join us?
At Renault, we pride ourselves on producing world class vehicles with excellent performance and impeccable reliability. We train our staff to the same high standards via our Technician Apprentice Parts Programme – considered to be the best in the industry.
40 hours Mon - Fri
£National Apprenticeship rate TBC
New Standards Framework Level 2 Parts Apprenticeship
Operating within the Dealership and reporting to the Parts Supervisor and overall to the Dealership Manager, you will be part of a team developing and sustaining superior performance in parts administration efficiency. You will work towards attaining the nationally recognised ‘New Standards Level 2 Parts Apprenticeship'.
Areas of responsibility include:
· To attain high levels of morale and focus to ensure the highest possible levels of productive efficiency and quality of service provided by the Dealer point.
· Ensure the Dealer point works to the criteria laid down in the Company Health and Safety policy.
· Ensure customer orders are taken and supplied to the correct specification.
· Ensure that procedures are correctly carried out for the ordering of goods and their receipt.
· Maintain an efficient filing and retrieval system.
· Attend training or development activity that is made available.
· Ensure the company's time recording procedures are complied with.
· Attend college courses regularly and achieve the standards required by the course.
· Work with the team to ensure a strong top team ethos.
· Support the development of character, skills, attitude and superior individual and team performance.
· Ensure that you conduct yourself in a business-like and professional manner.
· Assist with housekeeping of the Parts Department and Stores.
Requirements and prospects:
· To be able to effectively communicate at all levels both written and verbally.
· To be able to develop or work in developing new or enhancing existing processes
· To be able to adapt and take on new skills and approaches.
· To be able to competently use associated software & systems and PCs
· To be supportive of colleagues both in company and the Distributor Organisation
· Have a real interest in the retail motor industry.
· Be willing to provide an excellent service to our customers.
· The right attitude, determination and commitment.
If you have the desire and passion to work in the motor industry, good GCSE grades (or equivalent) or can demonstrate a reasonable level of knowledge in Maths and Science, this could be your first step to a fantastic future in Renault.
Progression to a higher qualification.
Training to be provided – New Standards Parts Level 2 Qualification
· Level 3 Standard HGV Maintenance and Repair.
· Employer Rights & Responsibilities.
· Functional Skills Level 1 and 2 Maths and English.
· Block release at Stephenson College.
· Accommodation and meals will be provided.
Qualification and Block release will be explained in more detail at the time of Assessment / Interview.
Renault Truck Commercials is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apprentice Parts Advisor.
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering are adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers' operational costs. With Renault Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
State / Province