Auto req ID
Accounting Associate II reports to the Accounting Supervisor and is responsible for handling the following processes in accordance with VAS rules.
· Process cases in Asist and accurately invoice customers in a timely manner.
· Responsible for the daily execution of the AP and AR processes, including research and resolution of invoice discrepancies as necessary.
· Responsible for accurately answering customer and vendor calls through research of information from various sources.
· Develops and maintains working relationships with appropriate individuals or groups and utilizes these relationships to ensure success in the daily activities.
· Perform duties as defined in ISO desk procedures.
· Perform duties as assigned by the Controller.
· High School diploma or GED required, technical associate degree preferred.
· Must be a team player.
· Two or more years of AP/AR experience preferred.
· Strong PC skills, especially Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
· Must have strong communication skills, written and oral.
· Must be multi-task oriented.
Must have a credit check on-file.
Accounting Associate II
Finance & Control
Travel Required (maximum)
No Travel Required
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
State / Province
US Disclaimer text
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We Participate in E-verify