Auto req ID
· Should be a commerce graduate/MBA ( Finance)
· At least 2 years of experience in Vendor Master Data process and aware of the entire P2P process.
· Creation and modification of Vendors accounts for group and non-group companies
· Creation and modification of Customer accounts for group and non-group companies
· Exercise various controls
· Good knowledge of accounting concepts
· Effective communication skill both written and verbal
· Should be open for any shifts
· Interacting with the client/internal people query and resolve it.
· Preparing Report on a daily basis like a daily report
· Follow-ups to finish the pending documents for payment.
· Problem-solving skills
· Must be well organized and a self-starter
· Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
· Detail-oriented, professional attitude, reliable
Accountant - JL2
Finance & Control
Travel Required (maximum)
No Travel Required
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
State / Province