7.5T Driver at B&Q Burgess Hill
7.5T Driver at B&Q Burgess HillAuto req ID
Group Trucks Operations
7.5T DRIVER AT B&Q Burgess Hill
40 hours per week
Monday to Saturday
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 OTE
· 33 days holiday every year
· Contributory pension scheme
· B&Q Staff discount card
· Childcare Vouchers
· Cycle to Work Scheme
This role is key to the success of our business and you will represent the face of the business to the customer on a daily basis. Therefore we require highly motivated individuals who can deliver exceptional levels of customer service and deliver our customer promise.
You will be responsible for ensuring goods are delivered on time, to the correct location with accurate completion of associated paperwork meeting and exceeding the expectations of our customers. You are required to be flexible in working hours to meet the business needs.
You will be supporting the Store to Home delivery team in a rigid vehicle, delivering to the customer's room of choice.
Key responsibilities include:
· To provide an exceptional customer experience to all customers.
· To deal with customer queries in a polite and effective manner, not leaving the customer until they are satisfied.
· To ensure the customer receives their deliveries in excellent condition every time.
· To interact with customers, building rapport and ensuring a consistent positive message.
· To deliver customers products to the room of choice in a safe and efficient manner
· To ensure customers goods are transported and stored safely on their premises.
· To be respectful to other road users and members of the public ensuring the reputation of the business is protected at all times.
· Drive vehicles in a safe and legal manner ensuring compliance with all legal requirements.
· Undertake dynamic risk assessments at the point of delivery ensuring the safety of Customer Delivery Team, the public and the customer.
· Ensure all daily checks are undertaken ensuring defects are immediately reported.
· Complete all necessary paperwork in time and in full.
· Ensure all calls to the customer are made on time to minimise the risk of customer outs.
· Customer focused and highly motivated
· Takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service
· Excellent communication skills both face to face and on the phone
· Problem Solver – Working to resolve customer problems at the point of delivery
· Ability to build rapport with customers
· C1 Driving Licence with no more than six points on licence.
· Driver CPC
· Experience of driving commercial vehicles.
· Knowledge of current vehicle and Health & Safety legislation.
· Excellent timekeeping
· Target driven – On time – Every Time Preferred requirements:
· Previous home delivery experience
BRS Ltd is an equal opportunities employer
Country - To display Flexible positions, type in Flexible.
7.5T Driver at B&Q Burgess Hill
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses the production of state-of-the-art products for the truck brands of the Volvo Group, as well as Volvo Group engines and transmissions, through an international world class industrial environment.
With Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date