Competitive Salary - £21,000 + Excellent Benefits
Shift Pattern: Contractually 24x7, Usually Monday - Friday 7am-7pm
About the Role
Working as a Public Sector Lead Service Desk Advisor you become part of a Vodafone Signature Customer Account and provide dedicated support to the Public Sector accounts. The purpose of this role is to deliver an excellent customer experience by taking ownership of high-impacting customer incidents as they are raised and using contact points around the wider business and beyond to drive a prompt resolution. This role is also expected to identify, monitor and rectify failings in systems and processes with a relentless focus on proactive continuous improvement actions as well as providing support and coaching to team colleagues.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
· Proactive escalation to minimise risk by identifying incidents that are lacking technical progression leading to a breach of service level agreement.
· Own and resolve level one escalations in order to achieve all customer service level agreements.
· Take accountability for customer communication as well as when to escalate to higher levels within the business.
· Analyse, identify, trend and rectify failings in systems and processes with continuous improvement actions.
· Assist the team leader with coaching feedback to improve adviser performance and the customer experience.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
· A track record of delivering exceptional Customer Service to Small, Medium and Large Enterprise customers.
· The ability to influence, assert and challenge cross-functional peers/stakeholders constructively to ensure the right response is provided to each incident, on its own merits.
· The ability to handle difficult or stressful conversations with customers, to remain calm under pressure and show empathy to our customers whilst providing assurance & ownership to high-impacting incidents.
· Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to interpret both technical & non-technical information and competently articulate this to a customer.
· At least12 months experience on the Service Desk with Comprehensive understanding of the products and processes.
Personal attributes/technical skills/ professional qualifications:
· Good knowledge of systems and ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and email (Outlook)
· ITIL Foundation awareness
· Strong numeral skills backed with analytical skills
· Able to make clear decisions and execute
Proud to be in The Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies To Work For 2018
Your future is exciting. Ready?
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays a meaningful role in the success of our business, and we are committed to building an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences. We are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.