Description de l'offre
· Be a valuable member of a hard-core group of engineers, bringing XP technical practices to mobile software development
· Value the need to do unit tests and their quality along with high code coverage
· Maintain proper documentation to ensure continuity
· Don't just engineer native mobile code, but also contribute to our automated mobile UI acceptance tests, automated mobile API tests, backend and also the deployment pipeline
· Create tools and scripts that eliminate the need for repetitive manual tasks for development and testing
· Work with Scrum methodology, JIRA, Confluence
· Contribute back to the community via open source projects and technical talks
· At least 2 years of iOS native software development. Offline coding assignment may be given to evaluate you architecture decision skills.
· Programming languages: Swift (primary language) and Objective-C
· Good problem solving and software design skills
· Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and language-agnostic design patterns
· Familiarity with Apple human interface guidelines
· Practical experience with React Native
· Good understanding of Web UI layouts
· Experience in maintaining and improving iOS continuous integration and deployment process
· Ability to contribute to XP technical practices
· Ability to conduct a high quality Code Review
· Experience in unit testing and UI automation testing. TDD is greatly welcomed!
· If you are an XP mobile engineer, we want you!
Good to have: showcase of open-source projects, portfolio of apps on Play Store, technical blogs