At Vodafone Group we create connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. Constantly looking for ways to innovate the way we operate, to setting our global standards or leading our strategic performance, joining Vodafone Group ensures you can be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now has never been a better time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly Digital company, Vodafone Group Technology spans across the entire Vodafone footprint and drives our technology advancements, to enable us to be the best and most secure in unified communications. We empower our consumer and enterprise customers to be confidently and securely connected. Our unique capabilities create the best voice and data to our customers and continue our advancement in the Internet of Things (IOT), BIG Data, Cybersecurity, Cloud & Hosting, TV and Video. We're heading to an exciting future – fancy being part of our Vodafone Gigabit growth?
With us you will…
Manage the successful delivery of projects and IT Capabilities in support of the Workforce IAM Platform and Strategic Change Roadmap. Driving effectiveness and efficiencies by ensuring all aspects of the delivery process are managed and; wherever possible, improved. Leading the Globally dispersed delivery and engineering teams to achieve the required outcomes within the boundaries identified for the Roadmap. The role will also be responsible for managing elements of the BAU and Operational change/ enhancements that are critical to maintaining a healthy and stable platform.
The Delivery and Engineering Function within WIAM is undergoing a transition from Waterfall to Agile Frameworks. New ways of working are being targeted to enable a more efficient and flexible model for managing and supporting the delivery process. It is an exciting time for the function but also, as with any transition or change, there will be challenges. The Delivery Manager role will be a central part in designing and driving the change in thinking and process over the next 2 years. Innovation, experimentation and leadership will be required!
T he key responsibilities of the role are to:
· Lead the Delivery of complex capabilities to enable the WIAM and Security Outcomes through the proactive building and nurturing of strong collaboration with and across the relevant teams within both WIAM and wider Group
· Provide thought leadership to deliver creative and efficient solutions to the Delivery & Engineering Function in regards to delivery projects and general problems
· Enable the Strategic Vision for the function in regards to transitioning to an Agile Framework without sacrificing quality or effectiveness in delivery
· Create, manage and control the demand backlog relating to any allocated deliveries in order to ensure the right work is done with the right sequence – thereby maximising benefit for the platform and business stakeholders
· Work with cross functional teams to gain approval for high-level delivery plans of various sized projects based on a business objective e.g. scope, delivery and technical approaches, risk, assumptions, staffing plans, and ongoing operational plans and cost