Location: Newbury or Paddington
About the Opportunity
Imagine working where you have the agility of a start-up and the resources of a global corporate. A place where sophisticated technologies and like-minded colleagues combine, equipping you to turn invisible, unstructured data into something incredible. Where predictive, prescriptive and cognitive analysis reveal what's possible – so you can make it powerful.
“We are looking for talented individuals with a blend of ability, self-motivation and a passion for data and technology to come and join us. and you will be responsible for BI and Big Data strategy definition based on organization needs and industry trends.
What you will do:
The role of the CVM Architect is a key position within Group Technology, Strategy & Architecture team, and you will be responsible for ensuring eensuring that the strategy and architecture is adhered to in the development of CVM solutions. You will also research & investigate current industry trends and standards to enhance and optimise our current solutions.
You will be responsible for:
Definition of architecture strategy for CVM:
• Develop and maintain reference architectures for CVM that are fit for current purpose as well as future proof it to aligning and converging with long term strategic technology advancements
• Develop and document the Solution Blueprint with relevant CVM architects
• Define, manage, and assist in maintenance of all governance documents and processes to enable successful execution of architectural strategy
• Develop proposed solutions through understanding current levels of strategic and operational capability and working with key role players to understand the solution required
• Enable alignment to Vodafone Group architecture
Definition of information architecture for CVM:
• Define an information architecture to guide a coherent structure for business users to understand and easily retrieve the required information.
• Provide input into the data and analytics architecture to ensure full integration with statistical modelling, CVM and other analytical tools which is aligned to best practice for CVM and financial performance reporting and capabilities. This will provide a foundation for the best possible design and build of production strength reporting dashboards & analysis.
• With specific reference to CVM, ensure that the data design can provide the foundation for evaluation (campaign evaluation, contact measurement, incentive tracking) and analytics (predictive, base, tariff simulation, segmentation, basket analysis) thereby coordinating information flow for decisioning and planning/strategies - critical to ensure that the applicable data is structured in such a way that it can be easily analysed in all relevant dimensions.
Deliver solutions that meet user requirements:
• Assess new CVM requirements and research technical feasibility and system requirements
• Assist in technical impact assessment to assess impact on solution architecture when new requirements are received
Assess technical design and delivery from vendors:
• Review designs proposed by software development vendors, ensuring fit with reference architecture
• Measure implementations against reference data architecture and recommend improvements
Enable strategy through Innovation:
• Innovate by finding new ways of solving problems and exploiting market opportunities
• Identify opportunities to provide different and better solutions whilst achieving business benefit.