To survey, install, provide and maintain Fixed Voice and Broadband Last-mile connectivity (via Copper and Fibre) to customers.
· To comply with the FS Customer Service Engineers' Job standards and behaviours in conjunction with the requirements detailed in this Job Description
· Ensure only work that are covered by Service Orders and issued thru' the JM by Schedule Controllers are carried out at the customers premise.
· Set off to customers' premises only after confirmation with the customer of their availabilities.
· Testing and configuration of Line-drivers, modems, routers and other Customer-End-Equipment.
· Use a Motorola MC65 to access the Job Manager for all field works to cover allocated jobs by schedule controllers for all Surveys, Installations, and Repair jobs and maintain high quality of workmanship standards whilst being efficient and cost effective
· Update job status on PDAs with relevant resolution codes and get customer sign off at all times and ensure all work is carried out in compliance with Vodafone safety requirements.
· To ensure Network/Data records are updated on job completion.
· In all cases where jobs cannot be executed, he/she should explain to the customers and close tasks using appropriate resolution codes on the PDA.