Role Title: CRM Siebel Analyst
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country's most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We're focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
The Siebel CRM Support Analyst is part of a team providing Level 2 / 2 nd Line Support on on the Oracle CRM / Siebel Application.
NewCo is one of the most vital projects for Vodafone UK's Mobile business processes starting from Customer Provisioning, Billing, Customer Care, Mediation and identity Management. The NewCo Level 2 team is a part of the Vodafone Technology Shared Service Centre (TSSC) with a presence both onsite at Newbury and offshore at Pune India to deliver the service.
The Siebel CRM Analyst will form part of a team onsite responsible for Level 2 support (Issue analysis, Deployments, Support delivery function, Problem management and Major Incident resolution) of all the NewCo systems to ensure smooth & fault free operation of Vodafone's mobile operation with maximum customer satisfaction.
Joining us as a CRM Siebel Analyst you can be part of our empowering terminals function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
With us you will:
· Level 2 support of Oracle Siebel CRM application
· Ensure Service availability of Oracle Siebel SLA/KPI
· Oracle Siebel eCOM, Order management, Work flows, RCR job execution.
· Stake holder Management (Onsite Service owners, offshore service delivery teams and Delivery support owners) including reporting & escalation
· Plan & implement Service improvements & Automation
· Delivery of Siebel BAU and communication/interaction with Business team to close escalations.
· Ready to work under major incident situation and managing customers with all information clearly.
Apply if you have:
· Providing Level 2 Support to Oracle CRM/Siebel application
· Experience with Siebel CRM (v8.x) with focus on any or more of the below:
· Code compilation, Component performance evaluation, Analysing Root cause of issues
· Functional knowledge, applet, business process, work flow development and configuration.
· eScripting development knowledge.
· Order Orchestration, SR management and TT handling flow details.
· DBMS: Oracle 10g
· Product Configuration
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people's individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology /
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact
The future is exciting. Ready?