Description de l'offre
· To provide professional inputs in the provisioning/resolution of mobile services for consumer and corporate accounts.
· Track all mobile incidents and escalate failed processing and system related issues.
· To contribute professionally to commercial/VBS operation activities as part of the strategy to safeguard and grow profitable revenues.
· Responsible for supporting all internal mobile service provisioning/resolution as well as requests escalated from the retail shops and other sales channels. This includes ensuring that end to end provisioning process is duly followed and also set standards are met
· Support the Mobile Solutions Manager in developing operating provisioning/resolution processes and procedures to offer improved customer experience for corporate and consumer accounts.
· Work with the Mobile Solutions Team in developing a service request/resolution strategy to ensure completion of all requests within agreed timelines.
· Support the Mobile Solutions Manager to reduce or eliminate mobile challenges and also track and escalate all processing/system related issues via laid down processes and procedures
· Responsible for resolving MDP related complaints escalated to the team.
· Ensure full compliance with telecommunications licence provisions, sector regulations and competition laws.
· Generate weekly and daily reports to update all stakeholders
· Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers. Build strong relationships with key personnel and stakeholders within Technology to ensure full benefit is made of their services in relation to reporting and business intelligence.
· Help identify training needs for retail, AD/franchised shop agents, and recommend appropriate training for them.
· Identify and report major mobile service concerns and work with Technology to define and resolve the issues.
· Manage the implementation of new product propositions in the billing system.
· Agree a set of performance KPI targets and measures; regularly assess and report on provisioning/resolution accomplishments against agreed targets.
· Full integration of quality management processes within the Mobile Solutions team and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
· Provide daily performance data to support management decision-making.
Degree or equivalent in IT, business studies or related discipline
· Knowledge of the telecommunications sector
· Experience of implementing/working with IT systems
· Sound commercial acumen
· Good relationship building skills
· Knowledge of Mobile Fixed products
· Experienced in statistical analysis
· Ability to work in matrix teams
· Experience in using Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint