Description de l'offre
Title: Cloud Sales Specialist (Account Acquisition)
Location: South East (Home Based)
The Vodafone Cloud & Security organization is a business unit that helps clients protect and realise business value from Cloud infrastructure solutions and you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive its growth and shape its future.
With over £400m in revenues and growing, Vodafone's Cloud offering is proving attractive to large enterprise.
The Sales Specialist focusing on Account Acquisition drive successful sales of Cloud & Security services to key accounts which have been identified as strategic and therefore require focused management to allow Cloud & Security to turn these customers into substantial revenue generators. Initially your customer base will be a subset of existing large Vodafone customers who typically have Vodafone products but no Cloud solutions.
Use your Cloud knowledge to provide thought leadership to engage with new clients and exceed expectations based on constructing and delivering a winning proposition and customer business cases. Work alongside UK&I/Global Account Managers, Bid Managers and Partner Managers to evangelise capability/ opportunity and then identify approach, construct and conclude winning bids in complex bid opportunities managing virtual teams
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Drive sales process for new target accounts and deliver sales results which will exceed personal TCV targets for the Cloud portfolio.
• Delivers all In-Year revenue expectations
• Personal involvement to win new business and retain existing customer business and relationships
• Lead the sales effort by development of the account strategy with the ability to understand and document complex customer requirements, presenting the technical and commercial propositions, defining the technical and commercial strategy across the Vodafone Cloud & Security portfolio, support bringing the contract to successful conclusion
• Lead the solution sale to define a clear strategy in support of the Sales Team and advantage Leadership and Management skills to support potential growth of team
• Have strong C Level engagement capabilities to influence and advise on strategy and Vodafone's propositions, with the ability to engage both with technical and non-technical audiences, including those outside of IT and Procurement functions. Will communicate and influence back in to Vodafone to ensure products and solutions are developed which meet customer's current and future needs.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Proven enterprise managed services sales experience (+10 years) with minimum 3 years in Cloud Computing.
• Market leading technical understanding of the existing and new technology in their focus area.
• Very strong commercial acumen to include the construction and delivery of business cases and ROI models, margin analysis, and cost justification.
• Excellent knowledge of enterprise cloud & security products and technologies with strong understanding of the data and mobile communications industry
• Demonstrable experience in applying knowledge of Hybrid, Private and Public Cloud architectures to sales solutions, including the implementation and management of these solutions.
• Positive and energetic attitude, willing to challenge the status quo, with excellent communication skills and analytical thinking skills
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people's individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions or technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact
If you have any questions left heck out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here: http:// https://careers.vodafone.com/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
· Ideally a min of 3 years cloud/SaaS/PaaS sales experience
· Experienced selling to large enterprise customers directly.
· Degree or equivalent technical qualification
· Proven sales record with Enterprise accounts.