Description de l'offre
Account Development – Cloud Sales Specialist
Location: London/South East
This is a quota bearing role, not pre-sales.
Ideally suited to a determined sales hunter who wants to be part of growing our Cloud offering in the UK and internationally.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
This role requires specialist knowledge of private, hybrid and public cloud technologies such as AWS or Alibaba, IBM Bluemix/Softlayer, as well as proven account growth and sales target attainment. SAP, O365, SaaS and solution selling for applications delivering customer outcomes is a plus.
· Proven track record of securing commitment with customers to achieve joint objectives
· Experience in a sales management role would be desirable
· Broad understanding of customer business cases and how customers use our technology
· Proven track record of developing and effectively implementing sales solutions to meet the customers' needs and driving business results
· Experience in Cloud and Hosting sales, marketing and/or commercial operations.
· Proven track record in solution selling and overachieving sales targets.
· Extensive and Strong business acumen with a deep strategic perspective and ability to quickly understand business strategy
· Broad understanding of customer needs; business cases and how customers use our technology
· Customer facing presentation and influencing skills
The Vodafone Cloud and Hosting Organization is a business unit that helps clients realise business value from cloud infrastructure solutions and you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive its growth and shape its future. To take within the Cloud & Hosting Account Development team for our Vodafone Enterprise customers, the Account Development Sales Specialist is accountable for the successful sales of cloud and hosting services and the revenues and margin delivery to key accounts in this region. Initially your customer base will be a subset of existing large Vodafone customers who have some cloud products and are looking to grow their cloud estate or customers that have substantial growth potential.
In this role, you will be driving successful relationships within key existing customers. This activity requires traditional account management, revenue and commercial management combined with new business development drive to identify new opportunities within your existing accounts.
This role includes ensuring we apply correct levels of service management and other account support for billing and customer satisfaction. This role requires commitment to retaining and growing existing revenues along with sales penetration assessment for share of wallet with key customers in the UK that result in achieving new business and profitability targets. You will provide thought leadership to secure commitment from existing clients, exceed expectations based on constructing and delivering a winning proposition to both partner and customer business cases. You will be responsible for signing new contacts with established accounts, ensuring that high levels of client face-to-face engagement are established and maintained, and new product and services propositions are represented at the client.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
· Work in Specialist Sales capacity to identify key customers and opportunities with the UK account development team.
· Secure commitment from customers for Vodafone to be the preferred partner of choice for cloud and hosting services
· Construct and conclude business into new account relationships in your market either directly or with other Cloud Sales Specialists
· Develop and drive Cloud and Hosting sales and go to market strategy for the allocated VGE or UK OpCo accounts/teams
· Working with relationship owners to provide consultative client engagement and thought leadership in defining and driving sales activity for demand generation and winning propositions.
· Provide client and market led input into product strategy
· Secure direct annual order revenue.
· Become the Go To person for contracted commercials and service and application knowledge set
· Become a trusted advisor to the UK OpCo sales and customer buying centre About us:
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Group Enterprise uses the power of our Global network, operating companies and partner networks to confidently connect large corporation customers. Across our Carrier Services, Cloud & Hosting, Internet of Things (IoT), Product Management, Security and Sales/Marketing operations we connect and secure organisations in a rapid changing world and empower their people and consumers through our “ready business” total communication solutions. We believe, quite simply, that the answer for any business is to be ready for anything. Are you now ready for your career with us?